February 27, 2019, 9:00 AM - September 10, 2019, 4:00 PM (CST)
Providers today are facing an era of change unlike any before. Reform policies shifting requirements and fiscal uncertainty create a chaotic atmosphere for professionals as well as providers. During times like these, strong leaders who demonstrate innovation and focused decision-making abilities are required. Participants in this program will gain the tools to become successful leaders in today’s complex health care environment.
The Physician Business Leadership Certificate is achieved through attending four in-person sessions scheduled quarterly, along with additional requirements in networking and involvement with other industry activities. The content includes three areas of focus:
- Foundational Leadership Skills: fundamental leadership and business skills;
- Equipping for Health Care Today: topics helping physicians improve their execution, efficiency, and effectiveness; and
- Hot Topics: issues in health care delivery currently impacting physicians, e.g., the opioid crisis, behavioral health issues.
Emerging and aspiring physician leaders.
To register for this four-part event, fill out the form located on the last page of the brochure and submit in one of the following ways:
- Email your enrollment form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail your enrollment form to
Iowa Hospital Association
Attn: Corey Martin
100 E Grand Avenue, Suite 100
Des Moines, IA 50309
Full Brochure (PDF)